Monday 6 January 2014

Baton Rouge Date Night + OOTD


Baton Rouge is probably one of my favourite steak restaurants ever. I love going there because the food is always so good and the steaks are great and the ambience is fun. It's a chain, so I'm pretty sure there are better steakhouses out there but it's just a favourite of mine. When the boyfriend was here we decided to go there for dinner one evening before going to a bar to see my friends. He had some ribs and I had a delicious slab of steak. So great. 



I decided to wear this beautiful pink jumper from Miss Selfridge (a Christmas present) along with some wetlook leggings. I hardly ever wear those leggings, because they seem to be difficult to pair with anything I own. I put my hair up in a bun out of laziness.








Have you ever been to Baton Rouge?
Are you as obsessed with steakhouses as I am?
I just want to go again, not going to lie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment