Tuesday 18 March 2014

Milani Baked Blush


Oh my god, you guys have no idea how long I have been waiting to get my hands on some Milani products and about three weeks ago my wish came true. Someone had let me know online that Milani products could be found at most Loblaws Supermarket (I know, who would've thought?), so while my mom was shopping for food, I was shopping for makeup. If I wasn't on my spending ban, I would have probably bought a lot more because I have heard so many good things about this brand. The one item that kept being raved about? Their blushes, which are insanely beautiful. I was really upset that Luminoso wasn't avaibale (the only one left had been shattered), so I picked up Dolce Pink because it seemed like a flattering shade for every day.


I am very impressed with the packaging, because it's the perfect compact blush to throw into your blush. Once you open up the pan, you can lift up the blush to reveal a small mirror and a tiny blush brush I will never use. Seriously, it's still in the plastic packaging three weeks later. The look of the actual blush is so beautiful, I was actually admiring it for ages. Can you be completely in love with the packaging of an object? I won't lie, it's the main reason I pick up an item in the first place. 



As for the product itself, the colour payoff is extremely good. I actually put way too much on the first try, but you can definitely build it up, so don't use too much! The colour is warm and very flattering on my skin tone, it works well with my natural rosiness. I really want to try the other colours, so maybe I'll treat myself to a few of them next weekend. They retail for about $10.99 at Loblaws, but they might be on special every once in a while. I definitely recommend these if you're looking for a nice bush to transition from winter to spring. 

Have you bought any Milani products?
Anything else you'd recommend for me?

1 comments:

  1. I love Milani blushes, I have a coral one that I love. This one is super pretty!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete