Wednesday 5 March 2014

Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tint


So, I found this little gem in the drugstore the other day, and I'm not sure if it's a new release or not? I had never heard of these, but I had been wanting to try out a blush that wasn't in powder form, so I figured this was a good way to see how I felt about cheek stains. The Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tints (what a mouthful) come in 5 different shades, which are: Pop of Pink, Sunkissed Cherry, Touch of Berry, Peach Flush and Apricot Glow. I bought Touch of Berry, because I find those shades to be more flattering on my skin tone. If I remember ocrrectly, these retail for about CAD$6-$7, but I know they're sometimes on special for a few dollars less.


So, they come out in a cream from. The tube opening is super tiny, so there's no risk of overspill. I simply dab a few spots on my cheek and then blend it out with my finger. You could also use a brush, that would probably give a more even blend. This isn't the most long-lasting formula, but the pigmentation is decent enough. I do prefer powder blushes, but I feel like this allows me to build up the colour better because it's sheer enough that I never go through that awful "oh no I have clown cheeks" moment. I do like this blush enough to want to try another shade, because they're obviously on the less expensive side and they offer an easy application. Plus, the tubes are small enough that you can pop it in your makeup bag and reapply in the day if necessary.


Have you tried the Rimmel Cheek Tints?
Do you prefer powder, or cream blushes?
I really want to give the Tarte blushes a try next.
But these are a good bargain buy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment