Saturday 15 March 2014

Teeny Tiny Haul


So technically I am a bit on a spending ban, since I'm trying to save up as much as much money as I can before I move the UK, but sometimes a good deal is just too hard to resist? Plus, if I don't treat myself every once in a while then I go into a pit of depression and nobody wants that. My cousin has fabulously graced me with a friends & family discount from H&M, which gives me 25% off all of my purchases until the end of April - the sweet bonus? I can use it as often as I want! If that's not a good incentive to shop, I don't know what is.

So I picked up with beautiful drop waist dress, which to be honest I thought would look awful because I feel like only tall and lanky people can pull that off. It actually fit really well because it's a bit on the shorter side (so perfect for me) and the print is perfect to wear all year-round. I am so in love with this dress, because it can be so easily dressed down and dressed up, depending on how you accessorize it. I also got the freaking amazing pair of high-waisted jeans, which are so perfect because they retail for $29.95 and have stretch and are basically a dupe for those ridiculously expensive American Apparel jeans I wanted. My cousin told me they have them in black as well, so I definitely have to go back for another pair, they fit so perfectly!

The two scrunchies at the bottom are from American Apparel, and I mainly got them because I wanted to buy some scrunchies for the longest time. I actually shopped around a bit, I looked online, I went to H&M, Garage, Claire's and Forever 21, but none of those place had these bigger, thicker scrunchies like the ones they sell at AA. They retail for $7 which is like, a bit much, but they were on special for 3 for 2, so I got three. The third pair, not pictured, is black with a floral purple/pink print all over. I am seriously in love with the pink one because it has mouths all over it and looks plain weird in general. I haven't worn the faux leather one yet, but I think it would be really cute for a "dressier" look, although I'm pretty sure you can never be dressy with a scrunchie on your head.

Have you been bit by the shopping bug lately?
I blame all the spring/summer fashion that's out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment