Sunday 29 June 2014

Live Clean Shampoo & Conditioner


Today I want to talk to you guys about a very special brand called live clean. This is a Canadian brand that was introduced in 2007 as a hair care brand that focused on creating eco-friendly, highly effective products. They now do skin care, baby care, bath care, and lip care on top of their wide range of hair care. 



I have been using live clean shampoo and conditioner since early last year, after wanting to try something a little different from the drugstore. I was initially interested because of the pretty bottles and the environmentally-friendly benefits. Sadly, they don't sell live clean in the UK (yet), so I'll soon run out of this lovely product.


I normally use the pink version which is for colored hair, but I've been using the volumizing version this time around. They have such a huge range of different shampoo and conditioners, including: argan oil, color protect, moisturizing, balancing, etc. So whatever your hair problem is, they've got you covered. I love their hair care products because you don't need to use that much to do your whole head. I have a lot of hair and I'll normally only use a small amount in my palm. Both products leave your hair feeling so soft, refreshed, and smelling super good. They're also really affordable, as you can find them in your local Wal-Mart, Pharmaprix, and Jean Coutu. I used to buy them whenever they when on sale for about $6.99, but I think they're about $9.99 normally. 


Have you ever heard of live clean?
I wish I had been able to try out their skin care before moving.
It's a great Canadian brand you should all check out if you have the chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment