Thursday 10 July 2014

June Favourites


I'm back! I was MIA for a couple of days because I was in the process of selling my old camera and ordering the new one (post about my new baby coming up soon!) So while this favourite post was actually written days ago, I didn't have pictures to go with it, which is why it's only going up today. Anyway, here are my monthly favourites for the month of June, and oh my god, why is June over already? The summer is dwindling away, which makes me oh so sad.



First up, the beauty favourites. I have been loving my new Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid Foundation from The Body Shop, I actually have a whole post dedicated to it coming up. It's great coverage, it gives me a lovely dewy finish without looking too oiled up, and it's very comfortable to wear. On days where it's very hot and I feel like it's starting to look a little too oily, then I pair it up with my One Heck of a Blot Face Powder from Soap & Glory. It's super compact, so I've been keeping it in my purse whenever I need a touch up.


I am still loving my Milani Easy Brow Automatic Pencil, and I'm dreading the day when I run out of product because I can't get Milani products in the UK. Do you guys have any recommendations for a good brow pencil? This one was super affordable, so I'd love to try something new from the drugstore. One thing I was looking forward to getting in the UK were more Real Techniques brushes, so I bought a Blush Brush on one of my first trip to Boots. It's so great, it applies brush really softly and blends it out perfectly. Then I have this adorable P.S. Love Beauty Eyelash Curler from Primark, which I bought after seeing Becca Rose talk about it in a haul video. It's amazing! Plus, it was only £1, which is ridiculously cheap for a good curler.


Finally, a little fashion favourite for this month are my Urban Outfitters Sandals. I am totally feeling the white shoe trend for the summer, and these sandals were in the big summer sale for only £10. They have an adjustable strap, which is heavy for a small-footed girl like me. They're super comfy, and I have been wearing them almost every day (when it's not raining). 

Do you like my favourites for this month?
What have you been loving this month?
If you've done a monthly favourite, link it down below!

1 comments:

  1. I have just brought the Soap & Glory One heck of blot powder today, I can't wait to try it out. I love the real techniques brushes and just discovered them in Asda for cheaper!!

    ReplyDelete