Saturday 19 July 2014

Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet & Body Sorbet



The newest additions to The Body Shop are the Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet (£12) and the Body Sorbets (£8), which come in a wide range of scents - mango, pink grapefruit, strawberry, satsuma and moringa. I've been using these both these products since they launched and I've been pretty impressed.




First, the Body Sorbet, which I got in Mango. First of all, wow, the smell is incredible! For some reason, I find that these smells even stronger than the body butters or the body lotions. These body moisturizers sink into your skin without feeling sticky, and they also give you a really nice cooling effect. I've been loving these on hot summer days, because they actually do feel refreshing on my skin. Plus, who wouldn't want to smell like a mango? A little goes a long way, so the huge tube will probably last me the entire summer. 


The next item is the Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet, a daily moisturizer that promises 24-hour hydration, works on a skin types, and is super light. It also promises to mattify your skin, so oily areas are no longer a problem. It has that same cooling sensation, so I tend to wait before applying it. The few times I've put it on right after my toner, I felt like my skin was irritated and that might have to do with the cooling factor. Otherwise, it's a really nice moisturizer to wear on a daily basis, especially because it's very long-lasting. Once again, a little bit is all you need for your face, so go light on the application. 



They're probably not something I would have bought initially on account that I hate it when companies give their products a gimmicky name (like sorbets) when all it;s simply moisturizer, but I'm glad I've tried them. They're been working really well, and have left feeling my skin so soft. Plus, as someone who gets super warm in the summer, it's nice to put on something that can cool me off a bit.

Have you tried any of these new products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment