Sunday 3 August 2014

The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body Butter


#1 perk of working at The Body Shop? Probably the freebies. #2 perk? Freebies of products that haven't been released yet! I was kindly gifted a tub of Wild Argan Oil Body Butter which is part of the Argan Oil range launching in early August. It's made with fair trade argan oil from Morocco, and apparently argan oil is also known as "liquid gold". How crazy is that? 



The body butter itself is extremely rich, you don't need that much to put on your body. I've been using mine on a daily basis for almost two weeks now, and I love it. It does leave my skin feeling a bit oily, but in a good way? My legs feel so smooth and soft, plus it doesn't have an overpowering smell like some other body butters. It actually smells really luxurious, and would please many people in my opinion. I usually love going for strong, fruity smells, but I love how different this is. I'm seriously obsessed you guys, this is something I would repurchase if I didn't have so many body butters to get through. 

Are you excited for this new launch from The Body Shop?
Or are you over the whole argan oil trend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment