Wednesday 3 September 2014

My Birthday Wishlist


Oh, it's been a while since I've done a wishlist post, hasn't it? Sometimes these are the best things to do to prevent yourself from shopping. Plus, I like seeing these list because that means I won't spend money on silly things and save for things I really love. Here are a few high-end products I've had on my wishlist for a while, and what better theme than my birthday? I'm turning 23 today, and I'm celebrating in sunny, beautiful Spain. The only thing that could make today any better would be to have my friends and family from Canada around me because I miss you guys so very much! (/end of cheese <3)


1. Benefit's The Real Steal Mascara & Liner Set
To be honest, I don't really want to get the Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner because I'm not sure how much I'll like it. But the idea of paying for the full-priced mascara and getting a mini liner to try out? Count me in! It's the perfect combination.

2. Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes
Every blogger and their mother has fallen in love with these brushes, and I am no different. They're just so pretty! Plus, the reviews are nothing but amazing, and for the price you're actually getting a good amount of brushes. Zoeva is slowly making its way through the beauty world, and I'm pretty sure this is at the top of everyone's wish list.

3. Deadpool Graphic Novels
The little nerd in me will always want more graphic novels because I go through them so quickly! They're so fun to read! I have to give a shoutout to my cousin Alexis for getting me into the Deadpool series, because I would have never picked it up otherwise. He's probably my favourite character from the Marvel universe.

4. FRENDS Layla Headphones in Rose Gold
Another "typical blogger" addition. But look at the rose gold! I'm not sure if I've already featured these in a post, because I've been coveting them for so long. One day, FRENDS, one day. I don't really need another pair of headphones, especially not at that price, but the prettiness is hard to resist. Plus, what's a wishlist for if it isn't to put those silly expensive things you dream about on?

5. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick
One of my favourite luxury brands has got to be Urban Decay, and their Revolution Lipsticks are to die for. They're so creamy, super pigmented, and basically don't budge all day long. I only have a mini version of one of them, but I can't wait to get my hands on the full-size products. I was so gutted when they were only £10 at Debenhams on National Lipstick Day, I should have picked some up!

6. Vera Wang Princess Power Perfume
I already have the original Princess perfume, but I smelled this the other day in the store and it was so lovely. I don't even want to go into describing the scent because it'll mean nothing - but go try it out! It's such a nice smell, I love it. It's described on the website as a mix of fruit and floral, which are too things I love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment