Monday 6 October 2014

Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette


I'm pretty sure my life is being taken over by palettes. What is it about these that makes them so appealing? Is it the convenience? The beautiful shades that all go together? The beautiful cases that protects the shadows? Either way, I'm a palette-aholic. My latest addition is this gorgeous one from Clinique which holds eight beautiful, pigmented shades that are perfect for a day to day basis. These shadows are not too glittery, they blend seamlessly, and are very soft.



This is the perfect palette to use if you work in an office, as the colours are quite neutral. You can add some definition in your crease with some of the middle shades, while going for a smokey look with the darker shades on the right. I love this palette. It's also super small, which makes it a lot more travel-friendly than say a Naked palette. The mirror encasing is very sleek, simple and modern, and the actual mirror is the perfect size to touch up on the go. It comes with a double-ended applicator, but I haven't been impressed with this one. 


All in all, this little treasure has been one of my go-to palettes when I'm trying to create a simple day look. Sometimes all I have to do is use one wash of colour all over my eyelid, I especially like the fifth and seventh shades, starting from the left. I could do with a little less of the lighter shades, as they all kind of look the same to me and are very frosty. Still, they're great as highlighter shades, so there's always a use for them.

Have you used this palette before?
Are you a fan of Clinique shadows?
How many neutral palettes do you own?

0 comments:

Post a Comment