Sunday 7 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist

You knew this was coming, didn't you? This will probably one of the last "collage" type posts I'll do in a while, because I'm hoping to get back into blogging (and taking pictures over Christmas time!) It's simply been a little difficult, so these kind of posts are easy to get ready. Anyway, this is my Christmas wish list - and yes, I have expensive taste. It's such a problem, because I can't exactly ask for any of this, so I'll usually end up telling people I want PJs, or makeup, or anything simple.


Charlotte Tillbury La Dolce Vita Look Gift Box
Just look at this beauty. I am pretty sure I won't get this (ever), but a girl can dream, can't she? This has the most beautiful eyeshadow quad in the world, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lip liner, a lipstick (the only part I don't actually think I would - the color is too pale), and a lipgloss. I wish they had used another lip colour, otherwise this set would be perfect. Maybe I'll just settle for the eyeshadow quad!

Jack Wills Maynestone Sweatpants
I basically live in sweatpants when I'm home. The first thing I want to do after work, so get changed and slip on some sweatpants. I don't have a pair of nice sweatpants right now, so anything like these comfy grey ones from Jack Wills would make me happy.

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set
I've already featured this in a wish list before (for my birthday!) and I have yet to get my hands on it. It's such a beautiful brush set, I think I might try to get it in the New Year if it's not under the tree this year. I have all the RT brushes, but I'd love to have these - mainly because they're so pretty to look at.

Vince Camuto "Karita" Boots
I spotted these a few weeks ago at Kurt Keiger, and wow. Just wow. I've always wanted a pair of knee-high boots like these, flat and with the elastic backing to them so they fit just snug enough. These look so beautiful and they come in my size as well! Maybe Kurt Geiger will have some kind of amazing sale after Christmas, who knows? I just know these would look good with everything, and they actually look comfortable.

Kate Spade Pretty Little Thing iPhone case
The rose gold trend will never die, will it? Not for blogger anyway. It's the best shade of gold! This case is slim, trendy, and super cute. I have a cute case on my phone right now, but this would make it look so much classier. Plus, kate Spade can do no wrong, everything she designs is beautiful.

1989 by Taylor Swift
This actually the vinyl version of her latest album, and I'm so glad Miss Swift still releases her albums in vinyl! It isn't out yet, but rumours say that it'll come out before Christmas and oh my god! I have been obsessed with this album, more than the last few ones. Plus, all of the songs are great to sing along, and I haven't been tired of listening to any of them since the album has come out.

Well, that's my wishlist for now! I could have also added some Yankee Candles (the fruity, not sweet kind), slippers (always a good idea), pyjamas, a subscription to Grazia, a subscription to any beauty box, and gift cards! Cinema gift cards are always really good, because I love going to the movies, but it's so expensive here in Britain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment