Sunday 11 January 2015

Pembrokeshire: Dale


I completely forgot that these pictures were ready to upload! During the Christmas break, I was suffering from cabin fever - there's only so many days you can spend cooped up inside! The boyfriend decided to take me to Dale, a tiny little village with some amazing scenery.





Soaking up the sun.





Every time we see a dog, we both get talking about how amazing it'll be to have our own one day.



Sheep are my favourite.





Taking a rest after a long walk.







We decided to end our day with lunch at the Jolly Sailor, a local restaurant in Burton near the Cleddau River. It's probably one of my favourite spots to have a meal, because there's a beautiful view! I decided to have a burger with a "side" of a mozzarella bread... and this is what I got. 


This is a side?!


Let's just say I struggled to eat half my meal, and the boyfriend thought it was the most amusing thing in the world. He was struggling himself, having ordered a soup as a started a large bowl of spaghetti.



Still, it was delicious and I'm pretty sure I didn't eat for the rest of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment