Saturday 24 January 2015

Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara


I actually took these photos months ago but I never got around writing the post! I can honestly say this is one of my favourite drugstore mascaras (right behind Maybelline's the Rocket) and I never realized how much I have loved Rimmel's mascara offerings until this one. I've used a few of Rimmel's mascaras before and I've always really enjoyed them. The Wonder'Full Mascara is infused with argan oil, which is a bit if an obsession of mine. 

It's got a great brush with bristles small enough that you don't get clumpy lashes. I have been using it as an everyday mascara (I still only ever use Benefit's They're Real for a night out!) and it's been wonderful (I had to)! The mascara is as black as it gets and hasn't ever smudged on me. It holds my curl for most of the day and gives my eyes a nice little pop, even when it's all I got on. The brush is slightly flexible meaning you can really get under your lashes and coat them evenly.


The Rimmel Wonder'Full is actually on sale right now at Boots, so you can get it for £5.99 instead of the usual £7.99 - bargain! I would definitely recommend this mascara, because I'm actually going to be pretty sad when it runs out. I must have been using it for a good 3 months already, so it's probably getting near it's end of shelf life date. I won't be repurchasing it right away though, because I have a drawer full of mascaras that I need to go through (I probably don't need to buy another mascara for another two years - crazy!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment