Monday 14 September 2015

St Davids and the Blue Lagoon


Last June, my cousin Sarah came and stayed with us over the span of two weeks. We took her down to Wales for a 3-day weekend, and saw a few of the wonderful sights that the boyfriend's home country offers. While I love exploring new cities and countries, Wales does hold a special place in my heart. We took her to St Davids, the smallest city in Britain. 



The boyfriend.


Cousins.




The St Davids Cathedral is a must-see sight! It's very pretty and free (donations suggested) to enter.


We stopped by this chocolate shop afterwards to buy some ice cream - yum!


We then drove all the way to Abereiddy beach to visit the Blue Lagoon. I had never been there before so it was new to me, and definitely a beautiful beach to visit.




Throwing stones.



The Blue Lagoon!





We then drove off again and stopped at Broad Haven. The boyfriend have a secret spot here!




This is our secret spot - sitting on top of a cliff, staring at the sea in front of us. It's the perfect place to watch the sunset, but we had to watch out for the tide coming in,



The sun made me smile like a toddler.




B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment