Wednesday 24 February 2016

Stationery Haul


I absolutely love buying new stationery. If it was up to me, I'd pick up every notebook and pen that's for sale in Paperchase, and keep it all organized in sleek Muji storage. I had some time to waste last weekend (what is even happening to me, time to waste?), so I used it as an excuse to have a little peruse at Homesense/TK Maxx.

Did I mention these stores are within a 5-minute walk from my flat?

Dangerous.


Every time I walk into either, I go straight to the stationery/book section. I almost walked out with two Jamie Oliver books last week because they were £11.99 - bargain! But I didn't because #adulting = no impulsive buys.

Although this mini haul was an impulsive buy. What.

I got these cute little folders (they had another set with different words, and I swear I stood in the shop for 10 minutes trying to pick one set) because I am beginning the process of a spousal visa to stay in the UK, and I need to organize my shit.


These little gold paperclips called me name. I have no idea what I'll use them for, probably to keep my "important documents" and what not.


Pens! I love coloured pens, and every time I see a new set, I want it. I also really want to pick up some metallic pens, because why not? These are precision pens from American Crafts, and they're advertised for craft/scrapbook purposes. Really good quality and the colours are super cute.


A new diary! Finally. I spotted a few smaller Moleskine diaries in Homesense, but they were navy and hardcover. Not my favourite kind. After some rummaging around, I found this larger, soft cover black one and it was a match made in heaven. I've tried to use it diligently, writing down appointments, and meal plans every week.

All in all, I call this a successful haul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment