Sunday 5 June 2016

Bank Holiday Haul


It's the same story every new season - I want to change up my entire wardrobe! I've been taking a more minimalist outlook when it comes to clothes this year, only buying things that are versatile for work and casual days, finding things on offer, and making sure they are quality items.



I popped into The Gap over the bank holiday weekend and they have all of their shorts on offer for £19 - bargain! I got a denim pair of 1969 summer shorts - now on sale for £20.97! The Gap is really good for quality basics, I love to go there and pick up tops for everyday use. I wanted to buy these shorts in white as well, but resisted. Maybe next month! I don't own a single pair of shorts at the moment, so one basic pair of denim blues will be very useful for this summer. These are so flattering, I love them.


This is the Eyelet Embroidered Dress (available online in white too)! I found this little gem in the sales rack of Hollister for £24.99 (plus a 15% student discount on top!) I absolutely love the high neckline, as it means I'll be able to wear this at work with a cardigan to cover up. I usually stick to a palette of navy blue/grey/white/black, but how could I say no to this pop of colour? I've already worn this over the bank holiday weekend when we went to London and it is very comfortable and breezy.


To finish off, my long-awaited Adidas Superstars! I have been waiting months to buy these shoes, mainly because they were always out of stock in my size (2.5 - yay for cheaper child size shoes!) I have finally got my hands on these and I absolutely love them. I will try to be kinder to them than I was to my last pair of trainers, which ended up with little burnt holes because of a long story. These are going to become my new weekend shoes!


Did you hit the sales over the bank holiday?
Any suggestions on what to add to my summer wardrobe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment