Wednesday 10 September 2014

Spain Shopping Haul


While most of my trip to Spain was spent on the beach, soaking in the sun, we did manage to take a little detour to a local shopping center - because we all know how much I love a good mall. I only had to go to three shops before I decided to halt my spending, otherwise I would have never been able to bring everything back! I went to Bershka (an old favourite that dates back to my first trip to Spain three years ago), Lefties (a new favourite) and Kiko (the makeup mecca I don't have access to in Brum).




It was so hard to resist all the makeup in Kiko! This Italian brand has been a favourite of mine ever since I picked up an eyeshadow stick and a nail polish three years ago in Barcelona. I had never heard of the brand, but I instantly fell in love with the affordable prices and quality products. This time around I got the Queen of Hearts Eyeshadow Palette in Essential Brown, two Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks in blah,  the Ace of Diamonds Lipstick in blah, and the Sun Lovers Blush in blah.


After the massive makeup haul, I spent my last euros on some fall fashion. I got this gorgeous (yet typical of me) plaid shirt, because they're an addiction I can't resist, and this ah-mazing hoodie (it was made for me, I swear). Finally, I got these super cute brown boots from Lefties. I can't wait to wear these this fall with either some skinny, ripped jeans, or a cute skirt and tights.

I didn't do too much shopping in my opinion (although the boyfriend would disagree), but I got a few interesting bits that I can't wait to try out! I love going to a foreign country and finding stores that aren't available locally. Plus,

Have you been to Topshop Canada?
Is this way out of budget for you, or do you think it's worth the splurge?
Have you ever been disappointed or surprised with prices abroad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment